Each pair of these are custom made to order by Riedell in the USA. They are not ready to ship as Riedell makes each pair to individual specifications. Custom made to order skates are non refundable so please be very sure of your sizing before you purchase. The price includes the skates & the colour lab fee.
We are unable to provide updates for custom made skates like this.
Once you have placed your order we will be in touch to confirm your colour choices.
The new Riedell Model 3200 roller skate boot provides the stiffness and support you need to be at the top of your shuffle skate game.
The 3200 features full grain leather uppers and a soft Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment. Cushy premium foam lines the tongue and the contoured collar, making for an ultra-comfortable fit. Unique to the 3200 in Riedell's line is the ForeFlex design that enhances the fit and flex for the small toe and ball area of the boot. Finally, lightweight cork heels provide incredible shock absorption and extra firm quarter panels offer support for advanced dance skate moves.
- Hand-sorted full grain leather upper
- Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- Contoured collar and tongue with premium foam
- ForeFlex design enhances fit and flex for small toe and ball area of boot
- Lightweight cork heels provide shock absorption and secure anchors for plate mounting
- Extra firm quarters offer support for advanced dance moves
- Available Sizes: US 4–13 Full and Half sizes; D Width only
For any Riedell ColorLab orders, simply download the corresponding ColorLab order form (PDF), fill it out and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also don't forget to specify lace colour in your email!
Please note: All sizes should be ordered in Riedell US sizes, NOT UK sizes. For help with sizing please see the above video and use the relevant sizing charts to ensure they are an accurate fit as we cannot accept any returns for boots that don't fit/are the wrong size.