These are a pre order item only at this time. Stock is expected to arrive in June, as with all pre order items dates are provided by the Uk supplier & may be subject to change. We are unable to provide regular updates, please see the terms & conditions regarding pre order items prior to purchase.
Gumball® Toe Stops offer the ultimate stopping power, giving you the best control for your skating.
Different surfaces? No problem. Gumball Toe Stops feature a proprietary rubber blend and classic Gumball shape making them perfect for indoor, outdoor, roller rinks, skate parks, concrete, wood, sports tile, and masonry. Available in an array of fun colours, different hardnesses, and two stem lengths, there is a Gumball Toe Stop for every skater.
- For all types of skating
- Proprietary rubber blend makes the toe stop great for all surfaces.
- Big, long-lasting flat stopping surface
- Available in two hardnesses, 75A for better control and 83A that offers better wear properties for outdoor and park skaters
- Standard Length (30mm) – Good for skaters wanting quick access to the awesome stopping power of the Gumball.
- Short Length (18mm) – Good for skaters looking for more clearance for tricks and dance skating.
The #1 Toe Stops in Roller Derby
Gumball Original Toe Stops don't come shaped or pre-flattened, so there is no need to change your natural stopping position - you tell it how you want it to be and are the only toe stops designed for the sport of Roller Derby as they provide the durability necessary for quick stops and fast starts.
In the first five years since the Original Gumball was released, demand and skating styles have changed, which lead to the development of the Gumball V2 and the Superball Toe Stops!
The #1 toe stop in Roller Derby has been revamped and the V2 Gumball now features a flat, angled surface. This gives the skater a larger surface area and therefore more grip when pushing off.